Monday, September 2, 2013

Bakeless Sweets

I recently checked out a cookbook called Bakeless Sweets: Pudding, Panna Cotta, Fluff, Icebox Cake, and More No-Bake Desserts by Faith Durand.

I was looking at the recipes in the book, and they seem like really good recipes. I will hopefully get it this year, maybe as a Christmas present, or buy it myself. I love baking, and desserts/sweets are my favorite things to make.

I love finding out about cookbooks I've never heard of before, and finding recipes in it that I would want to make. The recipes in this book are perfect for summer days, especially when it's too hot to bake/cook anything.

I will definitely post about the recipes I make from this book, whenever I get the chance to. These seem like great recipes!

Well, that's all for now. More to come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment