Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Spring Semester Classes

Well, I am officially a spring semester student. I will be taking a Cake and Pastry Decoration class, which starts on February 10th.

That is at least a couple weeks AFTER most other classes start. And I need that extra time off, after the semester I had.

My math class, for me, was hard. And I am so glad it is over. It was a culinary math class, that is required for my degree. My final was on the 15th, and I passed the class with a "C."

I am SO glad I passed, and that I don't have to take it over again. Math is my worst subject, and the less math I have to do, the better.

But, I am really looking forward to this decoration class. It sounds interesting. One of the things we will be doing is making and decorating wedding cakes, which is something I would love to do!!

Hopefully, I can pass this class as well, like I have with the other classes I took. I have gotten mostly A's towards my degree, with a couple Bs, and a C. I am so glad I found something that I am really good at, and that I can get a degree for, mostly without help (I have a learning disability, so any written tests and homework, will be difficult for me).

As much as I am loving break (I don't want it to be over yet, of course), I can't wait for class to start, and to enjoy making things again. I really enjoy hands-on classes, and am so glad my school offers these types of classes.

Here's hoping to another great semester!!

No comments:

Post a Comment