Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Wedding Cake Class Final

Well, yesterday was the final for my class: to make a wedding cake.

It went pretty well. My cake wasn't perfect, but it came out pretty good. My teacher said she really liked it, so I'll take that as a good sign.

Here are a couple pictures I took (the ONLY ones I took).

The fondant roses I made for my cake.

The finished product. There are a few imperfections, but it's pretty good for me; for my skill level.
 
Next week, we have to go to class, to clean up the kitchen, and we're also having a potluck. Then, the semester is OVER.
 
I can't believe class is (almost) over already. It feels like it just started, and now it's ending. I really enjoyed the class, and learning how to do all the different types of decorations for cakes. I can't wait to put those to good use!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment