Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Monster Cupcakes

Wow!! I keep letting this blog go, don't I? I will try and do better!!!

I recently got my first box from the subscription company Foodstirs (you can find out more at their website HERE), and I finally got around to trying it out.

Included in the box were the ingredients and instructions, the cupcake mix, frosting mix, three different coloring packets (pink, blue, and green), a packet of purple sprinkles, a packet of chocolate chips, a pastry bag, and ten cupcake/muffin liners.

It was very easy to follow the steps to make the cupcakes, as well as decorating them.

My decorating skills aren't the best right now, but they turned out pretty well, and tasted great!!!

I am so glad I found out about Foodstirs, and I have already ordered a galaxy donut box, which will be arriving soon!!

Here are some pictures I took, of the process:

The finished product.

The outside of the final product.

Just before I put them in the oven to bake.

The finished product.
 
Like I said, I'm not the best decorator right now, but I hope to be able to perfect my skills in time. Thank you so much to Foodstirs for the opportunity to try your products out, and look forward to making more yummy treats in the future!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment