Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Intro to Baking Midterm

Today was my Intro to Baking class midterm. We had to choose a simple dessert and bake it for the class.

When it was done, we had to put some samples on a baking sheet, and present it to the rest of the class, and tell them what it is, what method we used (creaming, muffin, modified sponge, etc.), and a little of the history of the dessert.

It went well, and I got an A on my midterm, which I am SO happy about!!

We were also allowed to try the other students' desserts, and they were all really good. Everyone commented on how good the brownies I made were, which made me feel really good.

Getting these kinds of comments/compliments make me feel like I am going into the perfect profession for me, as baking is one of my FAVORITE things to do.

So, all in all, it was a good day at school. I'm happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment